!BSU! GAMERzzzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!BSU! GAMERzzzz

The !BSU! is the newly made most promising Gaming Clan.We have PRO players of CS 1.6, DOTA , FIFA and NFS .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» void with 4 rapiers in 40 min
[Strategy] REDICULOUS OP IMBA TEAM PICKS  EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:54 pm by !BSU! Incognito

» prophet with divine raper
[Strategy] REDICULOUS OP IMBA TEAM PICKS  EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:38 pm by !BSU! Incognito

» Lounge/chat room
[Strategy] REDICULOUS OP IMBA TEAM PICKS  EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:47 pm by !BSU! Phoenix

» Clan war!!!!!!!!
[Strategy] REDICULOUS OP IMBA TEAM PICKS  EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:55 pm by !BSU!$Xevian$

» [DotA Screens] You know you wanna!
[Strategy] REDICULOUS OP IMBA TEAM PICKS  EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:04 am by !BSU! Phoenix

» Full form for BSU
[Strategy] REDICULOUS OP IMBA TEAM PICKS  EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:15 pm by !BSU!$Dexter$

» Greed killed me
[Strategy] REDICULOUS OP IMBA TEAM PICKS  EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:58 am by !BSU!Funnyhaha

» !BSU! pwning
[Strategy] REDICULOUS OP IMBA TEAM PICKS  EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:51 am by !BSU!Funnyhaha

» Lycan 1 dumb death
[Strategy] REDICULOUS OP IMBA TEAM PICKS  EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:45 am by !BSU!Funnyhaha

[Strategy] REDICULOUS OP IMBA TEAM PICKS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
!BSU!CrazY.SexXxY
!BSU! Moderator
!BSU! Moderator
!BSU!CrazY.SexXxY

[Strategy] REDICULOUS OP IMBA TEAM PICKS  Empty
PostSubject: [Strategy] REDICULOUS OP IMBA TEAM PICKS    [Strategy] REDICULOUS OP IMBA TEAM PICKS  EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:52 pm

Haaay Guyz! Since I haven't been on GR I MISS THE CLAN! Sad I hope you guys are kicking ass and taking names while I'm away. Anyway, I have an idea for a great thread. I thought it would be cool to list heroes that would make a specialized team in a certain aspect, and develop strategies based on the information. For instance:

Vengeful Spirit + Shadow Fiend + Slardar + 1 TM (teammate) with deso + 1 Assult Curiass = Super armor reduction. With Amplify Damage lvl 3, Terror lvl 4, Presence of the Dark Lord lvl 4 and the two items, that's a whopping -36 armor reduction!!! (if focused on one hero)

I got this idea when I played a match with a few mates on GR. We decided we were going to push mid as hard as possible and see what would happen. Our team was Enigma, Dirge, Sylla, Furion, and Leshrac. Long story short, we won within 13 minutes! Smile Of course this was a high risk/high reward strategy, but it gave me the bright idea to start this thread and see what other ideas you guys have.

So what do you think? What group of heroes would make an insanely sick specialized team of awesomeness?
Back to top Go down
!BSU! Phoenix
!BSU! Not-so-newbie
!BSU! Not-so-newbie
!BSU! Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: [Strategy] REDICULOUS OP IMBA TEAM PICKS    [Strategy] REDICULOUS OP IMBA TEAM PICKS  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:42 am

well i played a game with the combo of drow + moon rider + veng ...... its a gr8 combo .... coz all 3 have got damage aura + drow converted neutral creep alpha wolf which has also got damage aura .... so all three when together gave a very high damage ... when i'll come across or i'll remember some more i'll post them .
Back to top Go down
!BSU!CrazY.SexXxY
!BSU! Moderator
!BSU! Moderator
!BSU!CrazY.SexXxY

PostSubject: Re: [Strategy] REDICULOUS OP IMBA TEAM PICKS    [Strategy] REDICULOUS OP IMBA TEAM PICKS  EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:15 pm

What about using a team of Lion, KotL, Antimage, Medusa, and NA to basically assure the enemy team will have an extremely hard time retaining mana. Throw a couple of diffusal blades in there, and they wouldn't have a chance. This is a strategy is want to try out ASAP! cheers
Back to top Go down
!BSU!$Xevian$
!BSU! Administrator
!BSU! Administrator
!BSU!$Xevian$

PostSubject: Re: [Strategy] REDICULOUS OP IMBA TEAM PICKS    [Strategy] REDICULOUS OP IMBA TEAM PICKS  EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:04 pm

Well this gonna be so weird.Mad Not a single tank(Medusa can be at late game) leads to rape of the team. Sad Your team can mana burn only when u do survive.Heroes like lion,KoTL and NA wont last too long.And lion mana steal is channeling making that guy so vulnerable. No

What i got is can be a boom,

COMBO of ES,Tidey,Magnataur,SF and any int aoe hero.

Try to get dagger for all of them.Tidey should initiate the gank using his ulti and then magnus tp and use ulti.Then came ES to make sure the whole group remains stunned and lastly ES launches his ulti next to the crowded bunch to maximize damage. GG!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://bsu11.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Strategy] REDICULOUS OP IMBA TEAM PICKS    [Strategy] REDICULOUS OP IMBA TEAM PICKS  Empty

Back to top Go down

[Strategy] REDICULOUS OP IMBA TEAM PICKS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
!BSU! GAMERzzzz :: Games :: DotA-
Jump to: